Thursday, March 6, 2008

My Mother Bluff Dives!

- I have just learned that my mother has read my blog and participated in the wonderment of bluff diving! Which probably means Pops has been openly bluff diving, which we have known about for years.

-I am not sure how I feel about this. It's kind of like having your friends catch you watching the Golden Girls or finding that Yanni cd in your car. While you'll still enjoy both very much, it just won't be the same and you'll always be looking over your shoulder.

-That being said Blanch is a slut!

-The aforementioned security breach is not that big of a deal but I am somewhat concerned of what my mind is capable of blogging while I am on a Duquesne Dukes writing strike.

In honor of this momentus occasion....

Ten Things No Kid Wants to Ever Hear from His Parents: (I have only heard some of these, thank God!)

10) Any variation of..."ohhh, uhhh, son, we were just practicing our favorite naked..."
9) They day you were born was the drunkest day in my life
8) The day you were conceived was the drunkest day in my life
7) It was ok to drink wine and smoke cigarettes during pregnancy back then!
6) You weren't breast fed....I liked you as a friend (thanks Rodney)
5) Your father is an animal in bed.
4) You are like the son I never had
3) I have read your blog....interesting
2) Drop your pants, I want to see your [penis]...I want to make sure my boys are ok!
1) We have decided to make this Christmas, The Reading Christmas!!!

Feel free to comment on which ones you think I may or may not have heard!

No comments:

1990 Dukes Highlight Video...Awesome!!!!! (I am on this one as a ball boy but its tough to see!)


This man IS NOT A BLUFF DIVER